We got some questions on our site about the Haiti earthquake that took place Jan. 12, 2010. So we asked the Christian Science Board of Directors to meet with a few of us to talk about how they're praying about Haiti.
They responded to 7 of the things that bothered us the most:
- #1: If God is all-powerful, why did it happen?
- #2: Can you prevent natural disasters?
- #3: Did our prayers fail when the aftershock hit?
- #4: If God didn't cause it, then what did?
- #5: How can I understand better how prayer works in times of disaster?
- #6: Am I too small to make a difference?
- #7: Can good come out of destruction?
- For more inspiration on Haiti, visit the TMC Youth Prayer Watch page