Almost everyone knows what it's like to want to shake a bad habit, unsuccessfully. If you're honestly trying to live a better life, how can you move forward without being dragged down by outgrown behavior? The fifth installment of "Thinking about women—the series" covers just that—"How to shed behavior that drags you down." This was a topic brought up right on the discussion forums of tmcyouth.com. In this podcast, Christian Science practitioner Russel Fogg and video producer Matt Lawrence join TMC Youth's David Bates to look into it.
Check out the other episodes in this series:
- Thinking about women – The series #1: Can spirituality really help with material cravings?
- Thinking about women – The series #2: Moving beyond a sin-based concept of ourselves and others
- Thinking about Women – The series #3: Where do sensual urges come from?
- Thinking about women – The series #4: Why is sex always in the media?
- Thinking about women – The series #6: What about marriage?